The video is at the bottom of the page.
Invoice Processing allows you to scan your invoices first...then use those scanned images to assist you in entering the invoice into ResMan.
1. Create your scan file. Place a blank piece of paper between each invoice and scan them in.
2. In ResMan, go to Accounting > Invoices. On the submenu, click Invoice Processing
3. Click Import
4. Select the property. Click Choose File and select your scanned image. Click OK
5. Click on the line for the property you selected earlier.
4. Click on the Scanned PDF line
5. Click on the first line (Document 1)
6. Enter all of the invoice information. Click Save. Or, click the Popout icon to move the scanned image to a different browser tab. This will allow you to move the scanned image and the ResMan new invoice screen side by side.
7. Repeat for all invoices, until completed.
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!