The video is at the bottom of the page.
Bulk Renewal Offers allows you to create renewal offers for 1 or more leases with expired or expiring leases.
1. Go to Accounting > Residents
2. Select Bulk Renewal Offers from the Submenu
3. Click CREATE OFFERS to create a new offer.
4. Create a Name for this offer
5. Choose which leases to include. Either all Expired Leases, or leases that expire within a date range
6. Choose whether to include leases on Notice to Vacate and with Expired Offers
7. Choose a data range that this offer is for. Either a specific date range, or a number of days before the lease expires.
8. On the right, you may want to select only certain Unit Types or Buildings.
9. Click NEXT
All of the leases that meet your specification will appear.
1. To create an offer for a single lease, click the > on the left of that lease.
2. Click ADD OPTION
3. Select The Lease Term, New Rent Amount and if there are any Specials
1. To create an offer for a group of leases, click the blue BULK ADD link.
2. Enter the "rules" of the offer by choosing the options on this screen.
Once an offer has been entered, you will need to SAVE the offer.
You may also want to PRINT the offer.
Someone with rights will need to APPROVE the offer before it can be finalized.
Once the offer has been Approved, when you click Renew Lease from one of those residents, that Offer will be available to you on the Lease Renewal screen:
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!