Sure, you first need to find out the batch number. Batches are numbered YYYYMM001...002...003 and so on for each month (so 201504001 would be the first batch in April of 2015).
- Click on the New Transaction icon.
- Click on the Transaction link on the sub-menu (you are now looking at a list of transactions).
- Find a transaction from your batch (you can change the date filter if that will help narrow the choices down).
- Click on that transaction. The Batch Number will display.
- Run a Bank Deposit Detail report (in the Bank Account section). Enter the Batch number that you retrieved in the last step.
Permissions and Settings
To reprint a batch report you need permission. To check permissions, go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > Reports > Bank Accounts & Bank Deposits.