How do I enter a payment for a former resident who was never set up in ResMan?


You will use a WOIT account (Found in the Accounts menu) to enter the payment.

  1. Create the WOIT account (Example:  Bad Debt Income)
  2. In New Transactions, create a CHARGE for that amount. You will also select a Transaction Category at this point.
  3. In New Transactions, enter the PAYMENT for that WOIT account.


Permissions and Settings

To [action] you need permission to [name of permission]. To do this go to Admin > User >  (Select User) > Change Permissions > [Settings Category] > [Name of Setting]

In order to [action], you need to [Description of Setting]. Click here to read how to set that up.

Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk