The video is at the bottom of the page.
- Click > Transfer from the Applicant portal.
- Select one or more resident to transfer.
- Enter Notice Given Date and Move-Out Date
- Select the new Unit.
- Enter Start and End Lease dates.
- Recurring charges will display.
- Click > Add to create new recurring charges as needed.
- To add a One-Time charge, click Add in the One Time Charges section.
- Click > Transfer
- ResMan assigns each resident with an individual tab so that their specific information can transfer with them
- Demographics will transfer with the residents
- New lease/ unit is not reflected as Pending Transfer (PT).
- Old lease/ unit is now reflected as a Notice To Vacate (NTV).
Need more help? Watch this video
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Permissions and Settings
To transfer a resident you need permission to transfer applicants and residents between units. To check permissions, go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > Residents > Transfer.