The video is at the bottom of the page.
ResMan® allows for multiple users to post transactions at once.
1. Click the New Transaction icon
2. Select Property
3. Select the Account-(Unit # or Name)
4. Enter the Date of the payment
5. Select Type = Payment
6. Select Payment Method
b. Cashier's Check
d. Credit Card
e. Money Order
7. Enter Payment Reference #
a. "Quick Search" will allow user to search for Check or Money Order as long as the reference number was entered.
8. Category-enter the category
a. NSF Check Paid
c. Payment on Behalf of Resident
9. Description-The category description displays initially. Add any additional descriptive information
10. Enter Amount $
a. Once the amount is entered it will be distributed to the residents open items. This will display at the bottom of the screen in the outstanding charges section.
b. how the funds will be applied to their outstanding items is determined by the plan that was specified at setup. (Ex: Rent-Last)
11. Notes-enter any additional information as needed (payment arrangement details, bank researching, debt paid in full)
12. Save or Save and New
a. Save and New is used for transactions that the user wishes to duplicate certain fees for multiple postings.
Click to follow the link for: New Transactions (Charges & Credits)
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Permissions and Settings
To enter a resident payment you need permission. To check permissions, go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > Transactions > Add.