There are TWO VIDEO'S at the bottom of the page.
ResMan® provides an easy process to reverse or edit a transaction. (Examples: Payment to wrong unit, Amount Error, Description Error)
1. Locate the Resident: Enter the Unit number or resident name in the Quick Search box.
2. Open the Ledger module.
3. Click the line of the transaction to be Edited/Reversed. It will be highlighted
4. Click > Edit or Reverse
- Under Notes enter the reason for the correction
5. Enter the date and the reason for the REVERSAL transaction.
NOTE: If possible, make the reversal date the SAME as the original transaction.
6. Click > OK.
7. The next screen will display the original transaction. Make any changes/corrections needed.
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Permissions and Settings
To edit a resident transaction you need permission. To check permissions, go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > Transactions > Edit.