The video is at the bottom of the page.
Allows the user to set up Templates that can either be generated automatically or retrieved as needed.
1. Accounting > Payables > Invoices > Template (on the sub-menu)
2. Click NEW
3. Enter the Vendor
4. Enter the Invoice Total
5. Enter an Invoice description
6. Enter distribution lines
7. Add note (optional)
9. Choose a Frequency
- Not Scheduled: will have to generate manually, as needed
- Weekly/ Bi-Weekly/ Monthly: choose the day it should recur.
10. Choose a start date
11. Choose an ending date (optional)
Recurring Invoices (Templates): Automatically Generated
1. On the date that the invoice is schedules to occur, a task will display for the designated user.
2. They will need to go into the invoice and edit it as needed (Invoice Number, dates, etc.)
Recurring Invoices (Templates): As Needed
1. Accounting > Payables > Invoices > Templates (on the sub-menu)
2. Click Post
3. Enter an Invoice Number
4. Change the dates if needed (today's date will default)
5. Click Save
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!