1. Accounts > Vendors > Tax Forms (Sub-Menu)
2. Enter the Payer Information
3. Select the Year, Form Type and Copy A/B/C
4. Print the Form 1099 Verification Report to check for missing info.
5. Choose to print either the Form 1096 or 1099's
Download Form 1099 Data. (You will need to upload that TXT file to the IRS website)
ResMan collects 1099 totals for a vendor starting when you check the vendor 1099 information box. If you need ResMan to go back and recalculate all 1099 amounts, go to Accounts > Vendors. On the submenu, click Bulk Update 1099 Reporting.
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Permissions and Settings
To print 1099s you need permission to print tax forms. To check permissions, go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > Vendors > Print Tax Forms.