The video is at the bottom of the page.
A. Go to Accounting > Invoices
B. On the SubMenu at the top, select Create Invoice Batch
- Property will default
- Select Period (current month -Month, Year)
- Enter Description - Invoices Month, Year
- Select invoices by user to close (multiple users can put in invoices)
- Option to approve all invoices in this batch
- Select Create Invoice Batch
- Popup menu - Do you want to batch the selected invoices YES / NO
- Yellow ribbon appears - Invoice batch XXXXXXXX created successfully! Print Invoice Summary
- You can print the invoice summary report by clicking on Print Invoice Summary highlighted in blue
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Having Issues? Try this
Permissions and Settings
To [action] you need permission to [name of permission]. To do this go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > [Settings Category] > [Name of Setting]
In order to [action], you need to [Description of Setting]. Click here to read how to set that up.