1. Navigate to Accounting > Cash > Bank Accounts
2. Click the link to enter the desired Bank Account record
3. From either the Ledger tab or the Check Ledger tab, locate the check.
4. Click the clue Check number link.
- A picture of the check displays
5. Click the VOID button at the bottom
6. Select if you want to Void associated Invoices & Purchase Orders
- If you void them, they will not be waiting to be paid.
7. Enter the void date & void description (required)
8. Click OK
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Having Issues? Try this
Permissions and Settings
To [action] you need permission to [name of permission]. To do this go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > [Settings Category] > [Name of Setting]
In order to [action], you need to [Description of Setting]. Click here to read how to set that up.