The video is at the bottom of the page.
Offers the ability to import journal entries in two different formats
1. Accounting > Journal Entries > Import (from the sub-menu)
2. Select the file format (ADP Payroll or General)
3. Click Choose File and select your CSV file
4. If General: Click Import
5. If ADP Payroll: Click Import
- The file comes from ADP with account names in column B. In the original excel file, you might want to change those to something more descriptive (like Payroll 10/31) since this is going to be the Journal Entry description
6. Select the Property
7. Select the Date
8. Select the Accounting Basis
9. Click Import
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!