A. Once a prospect has been converted to an Applicant, the applicants status changes to Pending Applicant and new menu options appear.
B. Leasing Workflow
- Screen Applicant (if you are using one of our screening partners)
- Create Online Application: Allows the user to send a link for the applicant to apply online, pay any required fees and be screened. (requires Aptexx to accept online payments and a screening partner for automatic screenings).
- Approve/ Deny/ Cancel/ Transfer
C. General Information
- Add Roommate/ Spouse or Add Dependents
- Deposits - reflects the required deposits for the account. If you need to change the amount of the required deposit, you can
- Edit (Ex: "look and Lease" reduces the amount)
- Add (EX: Additional deposit required for approval)
- Delete (EX: Employee lease)
- Recurring Charges - reflects recurring charges such as rent, concessions, view charges, upgrades and loss/ gain to lease.
- Do not set up rentable items under recurring charges
- Recurring items setup at the Property level will appear automatically in the applicant's Recurring Charges
- Rentable Items - use this module to set up rentable items such as Carports, Garages, Storage, Reserved Parking, Appliance Rentals.
E. Manage - Allows user to manage the charges and demographics