The video is at the bottom of the page.
1. Retrieve the resident to put on notice via the "Quick Search"
2. Within the Leasing Workflow, click Notice to Vacate
- Select the Resident(s) who have given notice
- Enter Notice Given Date & Move-Out Date
- Enter Reason for Leaving (this is a customizable list)
- If you have selected this option, possible fees may be assessed (Depending on if they have given enough notice or are breaking their lease). Select the date that you want these fees assessed.
- If you want to create Make Ready Work Orders early, Click the box. (If you chose this option, they will be found in the "future" section of the Make Ready Board)
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Having Issues? Try this
Permissions and Settings
To put a resident on notice to vacate you need permission to move out a resident. To check permissions, go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > Residents > Move Out.