The video is at the bottom of the page.
Resident transactions are transactions that may impact the General Ledger (GL) and that are directly related to resident's accounts throughout the resident's life cycle at the community.
1. Click the New Transaction icon
2. Select Property
3. Select the Account-(Unit # or Name)
4. Select Type > Charge or Credit
5. Select Transaction Category
6. Description-The category description displays initially.
Add any additional descriptive information.
7. Enter Amount $
8. Notes-enter any additional information as needed
(payment arrangement details, bank researching, debt paid in full)
9. Save or Save and New
a. Save and New is used for transactions that the user wishes to duplicate certain fees for bulk posting
i. Auto Fills Data from Previous Transaction
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Permissions and Settings
To give a resident a charge or credit you need permission. To check permissions, go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > Transactions > Add.