1. Resident will be put on a certified funds only basis when a NSF is posted to their account based on your company settings.
a. Certified Funds Only warning
- This alert message will warn you that the resident is only allowed to pay with certified funds.
- Only users with permission may override alert.
2. You can manually change the Certified Funds Only setting
a. Resident screen > Summary Ledger
- Click the blue "Set as Certified Funds Only" link
Need more help? Watch this video
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Permissions and Settings
To change the status of a resident to "certified funds only" you need permission. To check permissions, go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > Transactions > Override Certified Funds Only Status.