The video is at the bottom of the page.
1. Locate Unit/Resident to be moved out
2. Enter Unit #/Name in "Quick Search"
4. Select all residents
5. Verify Move Out Date
- Move out transactions appear and reflect the actual charges to be reflected on the ledger.
- ResMan will make the General Ledger adjustments automatically.
6. Make Ready Work Orders appear
- Use Red X to delete work orders that are not needed
7. Select Move out
- User will be taken back to Resident Portal
- Resident now shows as former (F) once screen is refreshed
8. Forwarding Address
- Edit forwarding address if needed through
- Resident Portal > Information > Lease > Edit (or use Quick Search)
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Permissions and Settings
To move out a resident you need permission. To check permissions, go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > Residents > Move Out.