ResMan allows the maintenance team to continue using the tools they have grown accustomed to by providing a Make Ready Board Module.
A. Access Make Ready Board Module
- Property > Work Orders > Make Ready Board
B. Vacant Units
- Vacated Units automatically display
- Make Ready Categories that were defined during ResMan setup will automatically display.
- Click the marker along the bottom to select the color for the status and check the category.
- Clear = Not Started
- Red = Scheduled
- Blue = In Progress
- Green = Completed
C. Future Units (Optional)
- If selected during NTV, future Make Ready Work Orders will display.
- You can Add additional Units by clicking on the ADD button.
Completing the Make Ready
- When all the categories are checked off the work order status is automatically changed to complete
- Unit will reflect a move in date once the unit is leased
D. Move Ins
- Once an applicant has moved into the unit, they will move to this section and remain there until Move In Inventory Received has been checked off.
E. Notice To Vacate (NTV)
- Once a unit has been placed on notice, the unit will auto fill to this section and once a NTV has been leased the move in date will auto fill for that unit.
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!