The video is at the bottom of the page.
You have an option to create recurring Journal Entries that are generated automatically or on an "as needed" basis.
1. Accounting > General Ledger > Journal Entries> Template (from Sub-Menu)
2. Click NEW
3. Name the template
4. Assign a frequency
- Not Scheduled: JE must be manually generated
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly: Must enter the day that it will automatically recur.
5. Enter the Start Date
6. Enter the journal entry. Click SAVE
Recurring JE Template - As Needed
1. Accounting > General Ledger> Journal Entries > Template (from the sub-menu) Click POST
2. Today's date will show, change if needed
3. Click SAVE
Recurring JE Temlpate - As Needed
1. The entry will appear on the date specified.
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!