Allows the user to keep track of inventory items in storage or installed in a particular unit.
There are three places to enter Inventory:
1. Property > Inventory > New Inventory Item
2. Within an Invoice on the Distribution Line (clicking the + on the right)
3. Within the location (Building, Unit, Rentable item or WOIT account.
- Enter the property
- Select the Categories (these are setup in Admin > Picklist > Inventory Items)
- Name this Inventory item
- Assign it to a location (Bldg, Unit, Rentable Item, WOIT)
- Enter any desired description
- Enter item details (Make/Model/Serial #/Color/Size)
- If applicable, enter warranty expiration date
- Enter any desired information in the Purchasing section
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Having Issues? Try this
Permissions and Settings
To [action] you need permission to [name of permission]. To do this go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > [Settings Category] > [Name of Setting]
In order to [action], you need to [Description of Setting]. Click here to read how to set that up.