The video is at the bottom of the page.
A WOIT is a ResMan category that includes a Work Order, Invoice, or Transaction and is not associated with a current resident. WOITS provide a way to link all these transactions together in ResMan.
A. WOIT accounts can include:
- Work Orders
B. Examples of WOITs include:
- Miscellaneous Income (Laundry income, etc.)
- Locations on your Property (Clubhouse, Swimming Pool, etc.)
- Incidents or Events (Example: Property Damage)
C. Access WOIT: > Accounts > WOIT Account
- Select an account
- View the details of that account.
D. How to Create a New WOIT Account
- Accounts > WOIT Account > NEW WOIT Account
- Create a Name for the account
- Add any descriptive notes
- Decide on posting options
- Allow invoices to be posted to account?
- Allow transactions to be posted to account?
- Allow work orders to be posted to the account?
- Click on the Invoice efficiency icon at the bottom
- Within Location, select the WOIT
F. Transactions (i.e. to accept money)
- Click the New Transaction efficiency Icon
- Account = Select your WOIT
- Type = Charge and Payment
G. Work Order
- Click the Work Order efficiency Icon
- Location = Your WOIT
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!