The video is at the bottom of the page.
This function provides a place to keep track of your repairs/upgrades to a Unit, Building, Rentable Item or a WOIT item!
1. Entry Directly to the Item
- Retrieve the Unit, Building, Rentable Item or WOIT
- Click on the Repair & Upgrade link (module)
- Enter the Type of repair (this is a customizable list)
- Select the Area (this is a customizable list)
- Enter any desired notes
- Enter the specifics (Make/Model/Sq Ft/Warranty/Life Expect)
- Enter any purchasing information
2. Enter Through Work Orders
- At the bottom of the Work Order, click the Add repair/upgrade record for this Work Order
- Enter the details of the Repair & Upgrade as shown above
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Having Issues? Try this
Permissions and Settings
To [action] you need permission to [name of permission]. To do this go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > [Settings Category] > [Name of Setting]
In order to [action], you need to [Description of Setting]. Click here to read how to set that up.