A. Create a Signature File
- This must be an image (JPG) file
- Crop the image so there is a slight "white space" around the image
- Use a dark signature on a light background
- The size of the file does not matter (ResMan will "resize" it if necessary.
B. Upload the file
- Admin > Users > Locate the user is the check signer
- Click on the Signature Module -> Change
- Upload the Image file (the file will display on the right)
C. Give the user rights
- Admin > Groups
- Select the Group that the check writer is in
- Give them rights to the Bank Accounts -> Print Signed Checks
D. As you print checks, check the box and select your name
- You can print signed checks in 3 locations:
- Pay Invoices
- New Vendor Payment
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Having Issues? Try this
Permissions and Settings
To [action] you need permission to [name of permission]. To do this go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > [Settings Category] > [Name of Setting]
In order to [action], you need to [Description of Setting]. Click here to read how to set that up.