Once all transactions and adjustments have been posted for the month, it must be closed. Once the month is closed, nothing can be changed or edited from that month unless the month is reopened.
1. Select > Accounting > Periods > Close Current Period
2. Select the property and the period you would like to close
3. Click > Run Analysis button.
- ResMan will analyze the data and ensure everything is in order to close the month.
- After the analysis has completed, resolve any outstanding issues.
- Click on any of the links to display the offending accounts in a new window.
- After all items have been resolved, click Close Month button
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Having Issues? Try this
Permissions and Settings
To [action] you need permission to [name of permission]. To do this go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > [Settings Category] > [Name of Setting]
In order to [action], you need to [Description of Setting]. Click here to read how to set that up.