You have the option to set up email notifications in your settings. ResMan has two kinds of email notifications.
Resident Notifications - Emails sent to applicants and residents
Properties > Select Property > Notification Settings
- Work Order (an email will be sent to the resident when a work order is marked as complete)
- Package (an email will be sent to the resident when a package is entered into ResMan for them)
- Applicants (an email will be sent to the applicant when an online application was submitted)
Enabling these options will set it so all applicants/residents receiving the respective emails. Residents and applicants can opt out of the emails from the Community Members Portal or from an unsubscribe link in the emails themselves.
User Notifications - Emails sent to employees and other users in ResMan
Properties > Select Property > Community Members Portal Settings > Work Orders
- Assigned to (this indicates who will automatically be assigned to all work orders for the selected property submitted from the Community Members Portal Settings)
Tools > Options > Notifications
- A work order is assigned to me (if this is checked the user will receive an email when a work order is assigned to them. To email an employee when Community Members Portal work orders are submitted, be sure this option is checked, as well the user is the default assignee for new Community Members Portal work order submissions.