Reversal transactions will appear differently on the Resident Ledgers than they will on your bank accounts. They will also appear differently depending on the type of transaction. Here is how the transactions will show up for the following types of reversal transactions:
1. Credit Card Recapture & Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF)
- On the Resident Ledger: Original and reversal transaction display (NOT hidden).
- On your Bank Accounts: Original and reversal transactions will display.
2. Posting Error
- On your Resident Ledger: Original and reversal transaction are hidden.
- On your Bank Accounts: The original payment displays with a zero amount. There is no reversal entry.