To remove a unit from an Applicant:
- First, click CANCEL (in the Action menu items). That will free up that unit.
- If desired, put them on a Waiting List
Once they make up their mind: Click UNDO CANCELLATION. You will be able to select either their original unit, or a new unit.
How do I remove an existing Applicant from their unit and then put that Applicant on a Waiting List?
This will work for a Pending Applicant or an Approved Applicant:
- Cancel the applicant (this frees up that unit)
- Add them to the desired waiting list
- When a unit becomes available, use: Undo Cancellation
- Then you will be able to change the unit field over to the new unit
Permissions and Settings
To cancel an applicant you need permission to approve, deny and cancel applicants. To check permissions, go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > Residents > Approve / Deny / Cancel.