The video is at the bottom of the page.
There are four modules within each property that affect the Resident Portal:
Admin > Properties. Select the property.
- Select a property logo that you want to display in the resident portal
- The marketing phone will display on the portal
- The Email will display on the portal
- The office hours entered will display in the portal (in contact information)
Permanent Portal Documents
- Any documents added here will be available for all residents of the property in the portal
Resident Portal Settings
- Select to enable resident portal and which residents should have access (former, evicted)
- Click Edit to change the CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) if you are comfortable with that language
- Pages: Select which sections of the resident portal you would like to display
- Appointment: Select what options are available for appointments. At least one must be selected.
- Welcome message: Add images and text for your welcome page (residents, applicants)
- Facebook: enter your facebook URL if you would like it to display on the resident portal
- Work Orders: Enter the information about the work orders submitted through the portal
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!