The video is at the bottom of the page.
Allows you enter a charge and distribute it across your residents (by occupancy count and/ or by unit square footage.)
1. Accounting > Charge Distribution
New Charge Distribution (Submenu)
2. Enter the Property
3. You can choose a specific building (s)
4. Enter the desired date of the charge
5. Assign it a name (example: December Utility Billings)
6. Under Charges to Allocate: Enter Vendor, Transaction Category, Amount, Dates, and Formula)
a. You can enter as many charges as desired
7. If desired, enter a Flat Fee Transaction Category & Amount
a. This amount will be charged to every unit
8. Click NEXT
9. Once Preview appears, you can use the red X to remove to any charges
10. Click POST
11. When the final screen appears, choose Click to Download for the report.
NOTE: Residents who move in during the month, will have their Charge Distribution prorated.
NOTE: To change who is considered an "Occupant", go to Admin > Settings > Residents.
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Permissions and Settings
To distribute a charge across residents you need permission. To check permissions, go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > Charge Distribution > Post.