The video is at the bottom of the page.
When your prospective residents to to your Online Availability page, they can browse through floor plans and read about your different unit types. To set up all the Unit Type information appearing on this page, go to Property > Unit Type and follow the instructions below:
1. Property > Unit Type. Select a Unit Type.
2. Click Edit within the Unit Type module
a. Verify all fields are correct
3. Click to Edit any Lease Terms
a. You can raise or lower rents for certain terms by Amount or Percentage
4. Click the Marketing module
5. Click Edit
6. Name: Assign a name to this unit type (Example: The Rosewood)
7. Description: Enter a description that will make the applicant want this unit type
8. Upload images and videos
To upload a video:
-Copy your video to YouTube.com. -Click the Share tab. -Click the Imbed link
-Copy that information. -Paste it into the video
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Permissions and Settings
To modify unit type information you need permission. To check permissions, go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > Unit Types > Edit.