How do I do a Non-Sufficient Funds RePayment?


1.  Enter Unit or Name in "Quick Search"

2.  Resident Portal > Quick links > New Transactions

a.  Select type-payment

b.  Add reference number (i.e. Check #, MO # ect.)

c.  Select category NSF Paid

d.  Description-same as category and/or can add additional notes

e.  Enter Amount $

f.  Notes-additional information as needed

g.  Select save

 Need more help? Watch this video

Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!

Permissions and Settings

To enter a non-sufficient funds repayment you need permission. To check permissions, go to Admin > User >  (Select User) > Change Permissions > Transactions > Add.

Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk