The video is at the bottom of the page.
ResMan allows you to set up Specials that can be visible on the Convert to Applicant screens as well as the Online Availability screens. These specials can cover an entire property, specific Unit Types, or specific units.
1. Property > Specials
2. To add a new Special, you have two options:
a. From the Submenu, click New Special or
b. Open the Vacant and On Notice Unit module. Put a check beside one or more units, at the bottom click Add Special
3. Add the Property for this special
4. Add a Name (this name will show on the Online Availability screen. It will only display within ResMan)
5. Add a Description (this name will not show on the Online Availability screen. It will only display within ResMan)
6. Decide whether they need to Apply (Application) or to Move In during certain dates to qualify for this special
7. Enter the dates that the prospects need to Apply or Move In to qualify
8. Apply to: select whether this Special is for all of this Property, certain Types, or certain Units
9. Select the Lease Terms required to receive the special
10. Select how many periods (months) this concession will exist
11. Select whether it is a Dollar Amount or a Percentage or Rent
12. Select if (once this concession is a credit in the Recurring Charge Log) if users can edit the amount
13. Choose a Transaction Category for the credit
14. Select when the concession will begin (Start of Lease, or on another month)
15. Select whether the initial concession should be prorated
16. If Period was "Fixed Number of Months", select the number of months
17. Enter a name that will display on the Online Availability screen
18. Enter a description that will display on the Online Availabilty screen
19. If Period is not "One Time", select how the concession should display
20. Click Save
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Permissions and Settings
To create a special you need permission.
To check permissions, go to Admin > Group> (Select Group) > Specials