The video is at the bottom of the page.
Recurring Report Batches allow you to set up a schedule to automatically run your report batches for a specific date and to send to a specific person(s).
- First, the Report Batch Must be Created on The Report Screen
- Click New in Report Batch Drop Down, and Name the Report Batch, Select the Reports.
- Create a New Recurring Batch
- Reports> Recurring Report Batches (sub-menu)
- Select New
- Create your Report Batch as described above
- Set your schedule
- You can add multiple lines to automatically send the batch to multiple people
- For each report, set your parameters for the dates or period you want to run the report for
- You can set the report to be run for the run date or the current period
- You can choose to set the date for a specific number of days before or after the run date; and a specific number of months before or after the current period.
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Permissions and Settings
To [action] you need permission to [name of permission]. To do this go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > [Settings Category] > [Name of Setting]