The video is at the bottom of the page.
This option will be available for companies who:
- Read their own individual meters
- Bill their own residents for usage
1. Accounting > Utility Billing
2. Select the Property
3. Select the building being billed
4. Select the type (Electric/Gas/Water)
5. Enter the posting date (the date of the charge)
6. Choose a Due date, and a late fee (percent or amt)
7. Select the transaction category & description
8. Enter the Billing dates, amount and reading
9. Click NEXT
11. Click POST to charge the residents those fees.
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Permissions and Settings
To bill residents for utilities by meter you need permission. To check permissions, go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > Utility Billing > Post.