1. Click the New Transaction efficiency icon
2. Select Bulk Transactions from the submenu
3. Select the Property
4. Select the Date
5. Select the Type of Payment
6. Select the Category
7. Select the Description
8. Click Add to enter the first item
9. Enter the details of this transaction
10. Keep clicking Add to add more transactions
11. When all transactions are complete, Check the Create Deposit Batch box (Upper right)
12. Select the Bank Account
13. Either enter a Batch Description OR check Use Batch Number
14. Enter the total amount of the payments
15. Click Post
Note: You will be notified if a resident is on Certified Funds Only. You can override this based on permission rights.
Need more help? Watch this video
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Permissions and Settings
To enter transactions in bulk you need permission. To check permissions, go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > Transactions > Add and Bulk Transactions.