Follow the steps below to configure the basic settings for each property.
To get started, click on Admin>Properties on the main menu. Select a property. Please review all settings listed on the left hand side menu.
At minimum, under the Property > Settings, we recommend that you review the following sub-sections:
- Fiscal Year.
- Default AP Account. Select your Default Bank Account used to print checks.
- Late Fee Setting. Choose default late fee schedule.
- NSF Fees. Enter amount of fee. Enter how many NSF checks before ResMan puts the resident on Certified Funds Only status.
- Termination Fees.
- Insufficient Notice Fee: The charge if the resident does not give notice in time.
- Early Termination Fee: The charge if the resident is leaving before their lease is ending.
- Month-To-Month. This section is for Expired (month-to-month) leases.
- Choose whether they want to raise rent up to Market Rent.
- Choose whether to extend (continue) charging non-rent charges & concessions
- Enter the amount of the Month-To-Month Fee, and when it startes
- Gross Potential Rent & Track Loss/Gain to Leas
- Applicants & Residents
- Prospects. Select how long a prospect will be active before automatically marking it as "lost".
- Move Out Reconciliation.
- Work Order Settings