Completing Existing Work Orders
- Search Existing Work Orders - existing work orders can be found in a variety of ways in ResMan:
- Search for the Name, Unit # or Work Order # in the "Quick Search"
- BoardRoom, within Maintenance Summary
- Click > Property in top navigation bar > Select Work Orders
- Filter Work Order by: Date, Location or Status (as needed)
- Complete the Work Order
- Tab through the various fields and update the information to complete the work order and change the status.
- Select Save
- Save & New: Saves existing work order and starts a new work order with some information prefilled (Property/Unit/Resident).
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Permissions and Settings
To [action] you need permission to [name of permission]. To do this go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > [Settings Category] > [Name of Setting]
In order to [action], you need to [Description of Setting]. Click here to read how to set that up.