- Vacated Units automatically display
- Make Ready Categories that were defined during ResMan setup will automatically display.
- Click the marker along the bottom to select the color for the status and check the category.
- Clear = Not Started
- Red = Scheduled
- Blue = In Progress
- Green = Completed
Future Units (Optional)
- If selected during NTV, future Make Ready Work Orders will display.
- You can Add additional Units by clicking on the ADD button.
- Once an applicant has moved into the unit, they will move to this section and remain there until Move In Inventory Received has been checked off.
Notice To Vacate (NTV)
- Once a unit has been placed on notice, the unit will auto fill to this section and once a NTV has been leased the move in date will auto fill for that unit.
- The "Days" column allows the maintenance staff to see how many days they will have between the move-out date and the move-in date to make the unit ready.
Having Issues? Try this
Permissions and Settings
To [action] you need permission to [name of permission]. To do this go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > [Settings Category] > [Name of Setting]
In order to [action], you need to [Description of Setting]. Click here to read how to set that up.