The video is at the bottom of the page.
When you run a report batch, ResMan will send you an email with your reports. ResMan also saves these reports in Reports > Saved Reports (in the submenu).
To download and view saved reports:
- Reports > Saved Reports (submenu)
- The reports are saved withing a Folder
- Click to open that Folder
- Form the list, click on the "download" symbol on the far right to download the report (see screenshot below).
- Just to the left of the "download" symbol, there is a "view" symbol. Click on that to view your report.
This Saved Reports area also allows you to upload additional reports.
- Create Saved Reports
- Save a ResMan (or other) report in PDF format on your computer
- Reports > Saved Reports (sub-menu)
- Click ADD
- Browse to your PDF file
- Enter a name that will identify this report (Example: Rent Roll 4/30/2014)
Note: You can ADD multiple files to Saved Reports.
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!
Permissions and Settings
To [action] you need permission to [name of permission]. To do this go to Admin > User > (Select User) > Change Permissions > [Settings Category] > [Name of Setting]