The following steps will help you get started with the ResMan Maintenance App.
1. Download the App from the App Store on IOS (iphone or ipad) or from Google Play for your Android.
2. Once you have downloaded the app, enter your ResMan Subdomain, Username, and Password, and hit "Log In".
3. The first time you log in, you will be taken through a tour of the app. You can always view this tour later from the Main Menu of the App.
4. You will then be taken to the "My Work Orders" page, which has a list of all the work orders assigned to you. In order to view the details of any work order, tap on that work order from this screen. To edit or update the Work Order, tap on the field you would like to edit, and make the change.
5. From the "My Work Orders" page, you also will see two options: (a) The Main Menu (icon shows three stacked horizontal lines), and (2) "Filter" option
6. Main Menu Option: If you would like to get a more general view of all of your work orders, go to the Main Menu option. You can also get to this Main Menu by swiping from the left of the "My Work Orders" screen. From the Main Menu page (entitled "ResMan) shown below, you can choose the group of work orders you would like to see, such as "All" or "My Work Orders."
7. Filter Option: To Filter your work orders, click on the "Filter" link from the "My Work Orders" page. This allows you to filter your work orders by Number, Reported date, Due date, Priority, Property or Work Order Type.
Permissions and Settings
To use the ResMan Maintenance App, you'll need to download it from the App Store for IOS or from Google Play for Android. The name of the App is "ResMan Maintenance". Once you have the App, you can log in by using your ResMan usersname and password.
In order to log in, you will need a ResMan account.