The video is at the bottom of the page.
This allows you to create custom Prospect or Applicant/Resident module lists.
You are able to resort, or remove the various modules
1. Click NEW to create a new Layout
2. Select either the Prospect or the Applicant/Resident modules to edit
3. Name this Layout (Example: App/Res-Leasing
4. Select which user security group this will apply to.
5. Below in the Modules section, you can drag these into the desired order.
6. Click the Grey x on the right side to remove these from the menu.
7. At the bottom of the screen, you will see any of the removed modules.
8. Select the property(s) that will use this module layout.
9. Save this Layout
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!