The video is at the bottom of the page.
You can control how the Move Out Reconciliation options work in three locations:
1. Admin > Property. Within the property, click Settings. Go to the Move Out Reconciliation and Final Account Statement section
- Select any wording that you want to appear on every Final Account Statement
- Select the default for the charges that are owed at the end of a Move Out Reconciliation.
2. Admin > Property. Within the property, click Default Move Out Charges.
Add any charges that you want to appear during the Move Out Reconciliation process. They can be deleted or edited by the user.
3. Admin > Transaction Categories.
Select which charges should be Written Off by checking the box. Then select the Transaction Categories for the write off and for any possible money that may be recovered later.
If you do NOT want a charge written off, do not check this option.
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!