The video is at the bottom of the page.
Allows the user to set up Templates that can either be generated automatically or retrieved as needed.
1. Accounting > Payables > Purchase Orders > Template (on the sub-menu)
2. Click NEW
3. Enter the Vendor
4. Enter the Purchase Order Amount
5. Enter distribution lines
6. Add note (optional)
7. Choose a Frequency
- Not Scheduled: will have to generate manually, as needed
- Weekly/ Bi-Weekly/ Monthly: choose the day it should recur.
8. Choose a start date
9. Choose an ending date (optional)
Recurring Purchase Orders (Templates): Automatically Generated
1. On the date that the Purchase Order is schedules to occur, a task will display for the designated user.
2. They will need to go into the Purchase Order and edit it as needed
Recurring Purchase Order (Templates): As Needed
1. Accounting > Payables > Purchase Order > Templates (on the sub-menu)
2. Click Post
3. Change the dates if needed (today's date will default)
4. Click Save
NEED MORE HELP? WATCH THIS VIDEO
Video too small? Click the Full Screen link on the lower right of the video!